Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
"Oh, Sandy, no need to apologize to me. That was the most fun I've had in a good while! After all, it's not often I get to match wits with somepony." Night Jewel grinned and leapt off him. "I'm proud of you. You're showing backbone and cleverness. You didn't like what you were getting into, so you got out of it.

"Now, I know you broke your word and upset those two,"
she continued, gesturing at Gearstride and Silverpine, "but you're not the only one who should be ashamed. You were being pressured, and you didn't want to be. They should apologize to you as much as you should apologize to them."
Somehow, that praise wasn't making him feel any better. Sandy got to his hooves, shrinking back from the three of them. "No, no, that ain't really necessary-"

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"Apologize?.............urgh......maybe..."
Gearstride managed after finally pushing Silverpine off her. Maybe in the Clunker, or during make out sessions she wouldn't mind her lip service pinning her down. But not right now.
Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
"... we were a little... aggressive..." Silverpine said slowly, rubbing his sore head. He rolled onto his belly and glanced at Sandy sheepishly. "Sorry if that made you uncomfortable... we thought it would cheer you up."
Sandy sighed in frustration and rubbed at his head. Luna darn it, when did his day go so weird? "No, no, I should've said somethin' a bit earlier." The decision had been made for him; he was going to have to talk this one out after all. The little stallion bit his lip, not really looking any of them in the eye and fidgeting nervously with his forehooves. "L-look, I-I just don't really think I need a...a fillyfriend, alright? I-I'm perfectly happy without one. Don't need no special somepony t'cheer me up." Thank the sun and moon that wasn't in the form of a question; the last thing he needed was that stupid magic ruining everything again.