1. - Top - End - #105
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Echoes of the Past (Star Wars) still recruiting!

Kaz desperately wants to grab her blaster, but doesn't. "I don't know what in the seven hells your problem is lady! Maybe I should have just left you to die in that thing. But I didn't, and do you want to know why? Becasue my brother told me that you don't take a life unless you have too. I have every right to pull my own blaster so we could have ourselves a good old fashioned shootout, but I'm not going too. I'm not going to let a bigoted human like you make me do something that I would likely regret. I've ran into a lot of people like you, people that think just beacasue I'm not a human I'm lower than scum. I've already told you that I thought this ship saved my life, I may not believe in life debts, but I do believe in paying back those who help you. So I'm gonna turn around, go to the array and do the best to fix it so this ship can take me back home like I asked her to. Then you can take this ship and go fly it into the sun for all I care." Kaz adjusts her bag once more and turns and walks out of the room.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Yeah I just tunred my back on someone who has a gun to me, but we'll just see what happens. but, I'll still roll initiative, (1d20+3)[8] hopefully grace will have second thoughts on killing kaz, but the ball's in her court now.
    Spoiler
    Show
    And if she doesn't, I hope her initiative is lower than mine, so I can run and scream like a little girl.
    Last edited by theskorpionking; 2012-08-19 at 02:06 AM.