View Single Post

Thread: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

1. - Top - End - #425
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

Quote Originally Posted by Arcran View Post
    "You're just no fun, are you? No money, no cash. Won't even be a good torture victim. Now how about this. I happen to know a woman, who, due to unfortunate events, had her Cubchoo recently killed. And, as coincidence would have it, she's a Gym Leader! Now, you will tell me who sent you, or I give her an obivous criminal who was out to steal a new trainer's Pokemon. I don't know how a fighter as pathetic as yourself managed to become so resistant to torture, but I'm sure a man such as yourself knows the exquisite ways of torturing that a trainer specializing in Water and Ice types could bring. Your choice. Tell me, or let her break you."
    As you deliver your soliloquy, the man's expression changes ever so slightly with each sentence. You can't quite place how or what it's changing toward, though. When you finish, he blinks a few times...

Then he starts laughing--uncontrollably shaking with laughter. "Kid, you really don't know anything, do you?" He breaks out of his laconic state completely.

"Who killed that Cubchoo, I wonder? You want to bring me--freshly tortured--to Leia, a powerful gym leader with a legitimate reason to hate you and see what happens? You kept asking me who sent me, but you would more readily know that than I would. Who do you think sent me?"

"Just because you've killed a few times, you think you're a big deal. My being here will probably just inflate your ego even more. But there's your problem; that's what's will catch up to you in the end: cockiness. I'm not resistant to torture, kid. You just suck at it."
    He spits on the ground again.

Now his voice is entirely serious. "It's not my choice at all. It's yours. Are you going to run away or take a stand? I suppose I'm the first, judging by your piss-poor reaction, but I won't be the last. Enjoy that, mother--.
    Last edited by HZ514; 2012-08-21 at 06:56 PM.
    Spoiler: Pokemon!
    Show
    Friend Code: 4914-4268-7916. I play Y a lot.

Disintegrate. Gust of Wind.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    …you do understand how stories work, right?
    (Snipped from this post.)