View Single Post

Thread: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

1. - Top - End - #428
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

Quote Originally Posted by HZ514 View Post
    As you deliver your soliloquy, the man's expression changes ever so slightly with each sentence. You can't quite place how or what it's changing toward, though. When you finish, he blinks a few times...

Then he starts laughing--uncontrollably shaking with laughter. "Kid, you really don't know anything, do you?" He breaks out of his laconic state completely.

"Who killed that Cubchoo, I wonder? You want to bring me--freshly tortured--to Leia, a powerful gym leader with a legitimate reason to hate you and see what happens? You kept asking me who sent me, but you would more readily know that than I would. Who do you think sent me?"

"Just because you've killed a few times, you think you're a big deal. My being here will probably just inflate your ego even more. But there's your problem; that's what's will catch up to you in the end: cockiness. I'm not resistant to torture, kid. You just suck at it."
    He spits on the ground again.

Now his voice is entirely serious. "It's not my choice at all. It's yours. Are you going to run away or take a stand? I suppose I'm the first, judging by your piss-poor reaction, but I won't be the last. Enjoy that, mother--.
    Pitch looks at the man. He had made a point, and a good one at that. If anybody in this city was going to send somebody after him, it would be Leia. Calling the police would be risky, very risky, but if Leia had called him in the first place.....

"Thales. End this." Pitch says, the Oshawott leaping forward to cut the man down with an Aerial Ace.

Pitch sprays Shovel with a Potion and pulls out a Fresh Water. He pours it over the man's back, hopefully patching up Thale's attacks a bit.

He pulls out his Pokegear and dials the local police number.

'Uh, hello?" he says, when they pick up. "Yeah, a guy just appeared in my hotel room and tried to steal my Pokemon. I don't know if this is a thing you guys normally handle, but, yeah."

As he is doing this, Pitch tries to redress the man, glad he stripped the man before having Thales cut him up.
    Last edited by Arcran; 2012-08-21 at 07:23 PM.
    Props to Ceika for the new and improved avatar!

Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by IrnBruAddict
    Yeah, but Arcran is the GM. Can we be sure of anything?
    Quote Originally Posted by IrnBruAddict
    I always picture Arc as LE, with CE tendancies
    Quote Originally Posted by Espirit15
    Arc is a good GM. Evil, but a good GM

Spoiler: Current Games
    Show