Quote Originally Posted by HZ514 View Post
The man remains unconscious while you tie him up. A few minutes later, you hear the sounds of steps approaching your door. A knock and a "Rangers! May we come in?" later, three Rangers (two male, one female) enter your room. One of the guys sees the man tied up. "...Did you tie this guy up with bedsheets?"

The other man smacks the first on the back of the head. "Quiet, Tony. So what happened here, young man? he asks, looking at you. He's clearly the one in charge.

"Oh no...poor little Ducklett," the woman says when she checks on the dead pokemon. "Gone."
"This is probably going to sound completely insane," Pitch says, already knowing how flimsy his story is, even if true. "I was talking to my team, saying how we could work together and be great or not work together and be terrible, and this guy just, he just appeared and had was all "I'd prefer that latter." He had his Pokemon just start attacking me, a Scraggy just headbutted my Drilbur. I had no idea what was going on, so I just stabbed him with my knife. The Ducklett was an accident; it was a bird, so I figured it was Flying. Didn't know it was Water and Flying until after I'd zapped it.

"Anyways, my team beat his badly. Me and my Oshawott took down this guy,"
he says, gesturing at the tied up guy. "After that I had no idea what to do, so I called you guys."

Basically the truth. Basically.