View Single Post

Thread: Heart of Gheddon

1. - Top - End - #51
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: Heart of Gheddon

The auras broke and two baleful monkeys on steroids appeared breaking havoc on the people in the inn. By the Seldarine... that was dangerously scary. But before everything was able to settle they were gone and with them two poor souls. I focus my eyes, I am need to move fast and I cannot concentrate on the spells. I keep my ear keen and my sword nearby just in case the attack repeats itself. After taking a beat to recover my breath I stand looking at the bartender.

-Get everyone to the basement and barricade the doors. Those are gone, but more might come.

I move to the rests that the orangutans left before leaving I soak the paper in which I wrote down the song from the skald in the blood of the kidnaped and search for any scrap of cloth.

-Which were those men names? Where can I find a mirror?

My senses are trying to get the best of me I am excited, scared of battle, of the loneliness that might come. I was no fighter. I was just a storyteller. The bells were not helping nor was the uneasiness that was reaching me from outside.
    Last edited by God Imperror; 2012-08-23 at 05:28 AM.
    Working on: Anointed Heritor PEACHes are welcome.
    Playing with: Firia & Cadaver
    Awesome avatar by Strawberries