A computer is but a construct of man, who is himself flawed and incapable of producing anything but a paradox of perfection. You may toil to secure true perfection, but you will never have it!

Flout my power and prattle on your own! The proof is in the pudding! And you'll be in the pudding too, if I have anything to say about it!

And name's Clarissa, by the way! Clarissa von Smith. If that name doesn't ring a bell, you've been missing out, because I can literally blow your mind with a wink. And the last breath you draw before your head goes pop would be the happiest moment of your life. I guarantee it!

And of course you can claim whatever energies Marciano drops when I pluck his heart out of his mouth! Gods know I have no use for them! My keychain can't hold another, and I'm on a strictly soul-free diet. So have at it! Both of you!

Come to think of it, I can't comprehend why you'd want to dress up in garbage like Marciano as skin. Heck, his epidermal layer is more like that of a slug than a human! That's what ya get for crawling on your belly everywhere! Swing by Dave's free clinic in Inside. Tell Dave I sent you but you aren't going to torch the joint and we'll get you hooked up in the latest and greatest swag I can conjure! I can afford to share bits and pieces of my prey with friends!

So, where shall we meet up, guys and gals? Black Dragon's Den sound cool? Or is Trog's more comfortable for ya? I'm impartial. I'll also pick up the tab.