Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
As someone who switched off TF when he claimed Seer, I have to note that that is Town behaviour, not Wolf, even if the outcome was the opposite.
Just wanting to get this said, but switching off from a claiming seer isn't much of a town only behaviour, wolves would also switch, as being of the guys that lynched the seer is a quick ticket to being lynched themselves. All in all, if the wolves didn't know about TF, I'd say that the ones that look the most like wolves would be those that quietly stayed voting for TF, ato not draw attention and have the good excuse of not seeing the claim before day ended.

@52.5's logic: Now, on this I have to agree with Rogue, it's a bit lacking. Point nš1 is more or less "he voted on RL, plus he's bossy/imposing so the other wolves would follow him". That doesn't look very solid, but luckly for us, we can have a second opinion of Grimmace. If I'm not mistaken, Grue Bait also know both of you, right (or am I misremembering)?

The second post is also lacking. Grimmace's first vote was at a moment no one was caring about the 1/3, while on his second vote TF already had 1/3+ votes on him. Plus, it's not like he was the only one not voting on bandwagons on either circumstance. Singling him out for those reasons sounds off to me.