Changes:
Fey heritage is now a bonus feat
Kitsune magic now Spell like

Cold Iron Anathema wording altered to your clarification (though I added one extra word, just to be sure)

On CIA... err Cold Iron Anathema, I did originality copy and paste it from the Killoren race, I'm sure this was mentioned in my build notes (they are in a spoiler... maybe hard to see, I fix) I added the extra damage to make sure it stays away from LA+1 territory which with 2 positive attribute bonuses and only one negative it may have already been moving towards. I did only intent for it to be only a extra 2 damage, but then made it 5. It is now back at 2. As much as I would like to bury it and dance on it's grave, I fear it's here to stay, unless I find or am given I better solution.

The DM I intend to sell this too once it is done, seems to think the Scent ability is very powerful, despite how druids/wizards/sorcerers can get it by affiliation at level 1, rangers at level 4 and paladins at level 5, from their animal companions/familiars/special mounts. I have played a character with the scent ability before and my self and the DM of that game had allot of fun with it. I think I may also have been excessive with my conditional de-buff for it.

Opinion?

Thinking I should loose the skill de-buff and drop the dazed to 2 rounds, though as a person with a terrible sense of smell who has never had a stink bomb to the face or some such similar, I can only imagination the effect, and go off what I've read (Discworld; Going postal the werewolf gets stink bombed? I think that's the right book...)