Quote Originally Posted by Kurald Galain View Post
Okay, so I'm thinking Tarquin has levels in monk (among other things), because he's used improved versions of deflect arrow and stunning fist (well, with an axe, but still). I don't think there's sufficient evidence for this yet but it would explain part of his abilities.
Thematically I think his perfect class would Tome of Battle character like a Warblade, but a fighter/monk is more likely at this stage given the number of feats he is implied to have. Alas we still can't nail anything down just yet. Here's hoping he snatches another arrow to give us something concrete.

I'm curious what we should do about Qarr. As a group of evil opposites, the Linear Guild must clearly always have six members, just like the Order does. So I'm thinking that Qarr is either still a familiar, or he's not actually a member of the LG but just hanging out with them. As I recall, some people objected to calling Qarr a familiar since he has his own agenda, but we have been unable to find any rule stating a familiar must be loyal to his master. Food for thought?
I've always felt that Z's insistance Qarr was his familiar was evidence enough, citing that Blackwing has shown disloyalty to V in the past by testifying at the trial. However enough people argued that his duplicity during the fight in the EoB was enough that he was faking the whole thing that we couldn't establish consensus on it.

Another thing, should we list Ian in the thread?
I don't think so. Tarquin, Malack and Kilkil are there because they're members of the guild right now. If we knew some solid levels/stats/feats for Ian then he'd be on the same level as Julia, but I don't think a class and a skill are enough to go on.

Quote Originally Posted by Peregrine Crow View Post
I concur that it isn't actually a feeblemind causing dress, but I assume that this description was used because it is simply more descriptive than 'blue dress'. So the feeblemind causing part should be read as between "'s or something (why it isn't between quotes then, I don't know, but I find it hard to believe that anyone seriously thought it was a magic item that causes Feeblemindedness).

We do keep track of other characters miscellaneous clothing items (see belkars cloak or Haley's extra clothes), so the fact that the dress is listed shouldn't in itself be surprising.
I think it was added like that to just be a little descriptive and slightly humourous. If people think the description should be more accurate I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Peregrine Crow View Post
Why is this listed under items when in the linked comic zz'dtri refers to it as "feats stuff"?
There's two sentences there. "Feats. Stuff." The presumption that the "stuff" is an item (or more) of some sort.