View Single Post

Thread: Team Cybele: The Hare and the Snake

1. - Top - End - #320
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Team Cybele: The Hare and the Snake

Amon takes a seat next to him, huming thought as she finally descends into silence, realising how rude she is, at his question. She thinks on it - why hide? What does she know of chakra signatures? "Because you don't want to be recognised?" she suggests. "Did you worry I am someone I don't appear to be, or for the presence of another? It threw me off in our little contest of wits, so I thought you had done it just to make my part more challenging at first." A long pause. Old habits, perhaps? "To be honest yet secretive... excising knowledge of you not relating to that one point of data, I'd say you were lying, somehow." She eyes him again, trying to figure him out. "Have we perhaps met before? One can unfailingly detect chakra signatures as they could a face, and such signatures are much harder to alter than a face in many ways, so perhaps have met before or are intended to meet in teh future and you wish for me not to recognise you. But taht is contingent on whether or not you knew who I was when we shook hands - I did give my name after all. Otherwise I would guess force of habit, or perhaps, just perhaps... Cybele's chakra is not entirely unique."

At his evaluation of a bad feeling and the world burning, Amon gives another thoughtful pause, shrugging. "There are good times and there are bad times. What threat could descend upon us we could not weather if we keep heart?" she says, in attempted comfort.

If he says nothing to fill the silence for a solid minute, Amon works up the courage to ask. "Just who was Hinami?" She grimaces at her name, remorseful, making no secret of her brutal death at Cybele's hand.
    Last edited by Princess Tracy; 2012-08-28 at 06:52 AM.