1. - Top - End - #8
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Default Re: XCOM: One Does Not Simply "Shoot" a Cryssalid...

They seemed very proud every time one of their soldiers died, as if to say "Don't worry guys, the game still hates you".
    I was going to be upset about the loss of Time Units, but watching the video, I think the whole Move then Shoot mechanic works. I would have liked it if you could Move-Shoot-Move, but now you can spend more time focusing on the overall strategic situation and less time counting time units.
    I like the move to smaller squad sizes and smaller maps. The hospital for wounded troops encourages you to keep changing your roster, and smaller maps mean less time searching cornfields for the one sectoid you missed.

I only really have one complaint, and that is that the mysterious commander's voice sounds silly. The Voice Actor is clearly trying so hard to be serious, but it just comes out ridiculous.
    Last edited by BRC; 2012-08-28 at 08:56 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsurion View Post
    I don't know if you've noticed, but pretty much everything BRC posts is full of awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by chiasaur11 View Post
    So, Astronaut, War Hero, or hideous Mantis Man, hop to it! The future of humanity is in your capable hands and or terrifying organic scythes.
    My Homebrew:Synchronized Swordsmen,Dual Daggers,The Doctor,The Preacher,The Brawler
    [/Center]