1. - Top - End - #3
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: For when you just wanna shout 'Guyver!' (3.5 PrC) WIP-PEACH please

OK, a brief statement of purpose is a reasonable thing at this juncture I believe!

Much is explained in the link to the Forge Bastion feat (in the requirements section of the class), but I shall endeavour to clear a few things up, right off the bat...

I have a fair few plans for the Hardware, but really want to have the rest of the Chassis checked out by the playground first. This has been brewing in my mind for over a year now, but translating everything into 10 levels of PrC is insanely awkward!

Hardware includes melee and ranged weaponry options, movement options and armour upgrades (limited to armour size of you Bastion armour) like heavy plating (medium/heavy), camouflage (light/medium) and size increase (light gets powerful build, medium gains size category with small strength bonus, heavy gains size category with larger strength bonus).

The Hardware section is also going to include at least one entry for each SRD base class, designed to enhance/advance a key aspect of the entry class, and I will welcome any and all ideas to cover the myriad other base classes out there. Arcane spellcasting will be one of them, so wizards, sorcerers and even bards will be covered by a single entry here, allowing them to channel spell slots into attacks or defences, a little like an Eldritch Blast with options I guess...although thinking about it, why a Bard would wanna become a Bastion is beyond me honestly...

Feats will also be included, probably in the cunningly reserved post above this one, featuring things like a feat which grants a permanently invested conviction point in one (or perhaps two..?) of your Strength of Conviction abilities (ideas on any more of these would be awesome btw, I'd like to have one or two more yet).

Ideas, oversights, thunderous applause and cutting critiques are all equally welcome!
    Except maybe the 'cutting' bit
    Last edited by Veklim; 2012-08-29 at 11:39 AM.
    All I ask is a tall ship, and a star to steer her by.

My homebrews Moloques! Sagacious Defender of the Forge, The Open Palm, Sacred Scourge, The Bastion
    Co-Developer of the Mutant Powers Project:
    World Warper
    Telekineticist and ACFs, Feats, Shadow Hand PrC