View Single Post

Thread: PTA: Dusk Island (IC)

1. - Top - End - #358
    Troll in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Default Re: PTA: Dusk Island (IC)

Mika:
    You hurry down the street, all your muscles screaming with instant action. It only takes you ten minutes of running to catch up to the large group of gym trainers and you soon find Fred at the head of said group. You relay your message through panting breaths and he says, "Locked out? But why wouldn't- Oh! Okay, she's locked out. I'll go back with you." He looks back to his group and says a quick goodbye, even rolling his eyes for effect, and goes back to the Gym with you.

Once you arrive you find the seen very much like you left it. Fred quickly steps in and takes control. "Sarah, back to reception. The others will take a while." He looks at Mika and says, "New girl, I need you to promise you will not talk about this. We can't handle another accident like this. Here, take this pokeball and go exploring or something, message Sarah before you come back. Oh, and welcome to the gym."

(You gained 1 Pokeball. It's empty)

It's 10:00 AM when you leave the Gym.

Blake:
    You run to the Mall, eventually having to slow yourself into a light jog in order to keep breathing. It takes you a while and your legs start to burn halfway there. You embrace the sweet invention of elevators when you arrive and buy the "Enriched Water" for ^300. You then turn back and make the agonizing run to the gym, all the while thinking of how you can save Dave.

By the time you return someone else is in charge. "Excuse me, who the hell-" Fred's tone changes when he sees the "Enriched Water" and he starts digging around in his wallet while you administer the medicine. Once you're done and Dave seems to be back to his senses, Fred hands you a wad of cash. "^350 for the medicine and the run. I expect you to be discreet about this incident. Also, welcome to the gym, you're the newest member." Dave seems to be trying to sit up, his Phanpy curled up next to him. "Now help me get this guy into the showers."

Blake and Dave:
    Blake and Fred carry Dave through a large training room and out into a hallway. To your right is a door marked with a blue triangle and Fred leads you in there. Together, the lot of you help Dave clean himself up to almost normal. And then Fred addresses both of you, "Okay, congrats, you both passed the test. But before you go cheering," he looks Dave directly in the eyes, "you killed another trainer's pokemon." He pulls a shiny grey and black rock from a pocket and hands it to Blake, while still staring at Dave. "The pokemon you would have received is going to Ben. Which means you don't have a dark type. Which means I would like you to leave this gym until you catch one on your own. You can call Sarah when you get one." But he does reach into his wallet and pay you each the ^400 that you won.

He leads Dave back through the gym and outside before turning to Blake, "Look, thanks for your help. I'm sorry about your friend, but if he can't battle appropriately for a friendly match, we can't exactly trust him." He closes his eyes and you get the impression someone is sending him a message via telepathy. "Okay, I gotta go talk with Ben about what is and is not appropriate as well. You should go with your friend and make sure he's alright."

It's 10:45 AM when you both leave the gym. Dave needs to catch a dark type before he can return.

Collin:
    "Sounds good," the kid says as he releases a red crab pokemon at the same time you release Rhea. It seems to be faster and it takes only a few steps closer to release a stream of bubbles at your Sandshrew. They hit Rhea hard, dealing 16 Damage in total.

Spoiler
    Show
    {table=head]X|1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11
    A|X|X|X||||||X|X|X
    B|X|X||||||||X|X
    C|X||||||||||X
    D||||||Kr|||||
    E|||||||||||
    F|||||||||||
    G|||||||||||
    H|||||||||||
    I|X||||||||||X
    J|X|X||||||||X|X
    K|X|X|X|||Rh|||X|X|X[/table]

Kr-Opponent
    Rh-Rhea

Summary: Rhea got hit for 16 damage.
    Last edited by MintyNinja; 2012-08-29 at 04:47 PM.
    Games GMed
    The Vanstermen: OOC - IC