Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
Silverpine was busy in the meantime, a dancee book on one hoof and his mouth scribbling furiously on another card. He quickly held it up for Sandy.

Spoiler
Show
"Why don't we go dancing together? I could show you a few nifty moves. Salsa's my favourite. Very energetic."
Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
"Not really, not a big fan of waltz or ballroom dancing if that's what you mean. Just dancing, like at clubs with my girlfriends, like that Purple's Place, have some salt licks, dance to the beat, etc etc."
Right...club dancing. Sandy was definitely into that, with the loud, irritating beats, the nonsensical lyrics (if there were any), and the blinding lights that give ponies headaches. Fortunately, it was cue card to the rescue. "Why don't we go dancing together? I could show you a few nifty moves. Salsa's my favourite. Very energetic." Finally, they must've left the part of the date where he had to compliment her looks with cheesy lines. Much easier to read this one. "I mean, it's no club or nothin', but it's a lot more upbeat than waltzes an' such."