Erica

Josef dismissed the woman. The woman had complied, and did not seem particularly shaken by the ordeal. "You need not worry at this point Erika. Anyone who comes to this study is either an honored guest, or under my complete control." He waits for the door to close. "Dominate, the second legacy of our Clan. It's no surpise that you have talent in it. Whereas presence sways emotions, dominate forces action. Understand that one is not a substitute for the other. Now close your eyes Erica, and I will test for the third and final discipline our Clan naturally posesses."

Rick

"Hm, that's a curious one. Haven't seen anyone use it in a long time. I think Henry will like it." Quenton clapped his hands together and rubbed them. "Keep it in the back of your mind. There's other work to do."

As if on cue, a ring came from the other side of the library. Chase strided over to it and pick it up, without answering. She listened briefly, and hung up. "Henry will see you now."

"Hell, old bastard was probably spying on us. All right, head up the stairs over there, and walk down the hall. It's about a minute's walk. Knock on the door at the end twice. We'll stay behind."