1. - Top - End - #125
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: MitD VI: The Undiscovered Creature (Please Read the First Post)

Quote Originally Posted by Grey_Wolf_c View Post
    I included a buffed RC in my calculations a page ago.

Grey Wolf
    Thanks. I went back and re-read it. I admit I had skipped that part, since I was mostly here for the oak debate these days. ;)

I think that Rich drawing RC lifting the crate + MitD combo does definitely set some kind of upper limit for MitD's weight, but I also think that all the possible variations in crate weight due to the type of wood used are well within the margin of error we should apply to Rich's tolerance for "letting" RC lift both MitD and that crate.

Let's say we take the lightest possible crate made out of a decently strong wood, consider RC was BullStrengthed (I'll refer to GW's post with the little table), and see what kind of weight limit that would set on MitD... might be interesting to look into it (shouldn't be too long), but not tonight, though.
    Last edited by lio45; 2012-09-05 at 08:26 PM.
    Offer good while supplies last. Two to a customer. Each item sold separately. Batteries not included. Mileage may vary. All sales are final. Allow six weeks for delivery. Some items not available. Some assembly required. Some restrictions may apply. All entries become our property. Employees not eligible. Entry fees not refundable. Local restrictions apply. Void where prohibited. Except in Indiana.