2012-09-05, 09:22 PM
Bugbear in the Playground
Re: General WoD Discussion #2: Its time to Celebrate!
As Yawgmoth said, it wouldn't matter. The exact text is:
So, in list form, the character with the dual kith merit and kiths from two different seemings has:
Originally Posted by Rites of Spring
- Seeming blessing from initial seeming
- Kith blessing from seeming-related kith
- kith blessing from non-seeming-related kith
- Affinity with universal contracts
- Affinity with seeming contracts
- Curse from initial seeming
The character does not have affinity with any contracts that are not universal or on their seeming's list, even if the contracts are affinity for the seeming providing the character's second kith.
An Antiquarian Author Darkling, for instance, doesn't gain affinity with any wizened contracts, like artifice. He would only have affinity for the standard Darkling contracts.
Originally Posted by CN the Logos