Kidd

Quote Originally Posted by Terry576 View Post
Harry

Harry whistles as he moves, his eyes looking at Kidd before widening in surprise. "Hm? What's this - Oh, you. You beautiful, beautiful being. God, I can use you." His eyes dart over Kidd, focusing on the lines in his hair for several seconds, and he runs a hand through his hair. "My hair's genetic, what's your excuse?"
At those words comical tears leak from Kidd's eyes and he falls to his knees bent over with his fist pounding the ground. "Your right! I'm garbage, asymmetrical garbage!"

Quote Originally Posted by Terry576 View Post
"And I'm sorry if I act theatrical when someone messes with... what were the words again..." He bites his lip, tapping his foot while his wand spins. "...'The essence of life itself, unbound and free?' I strangely have a problem with that sort of thing." His eyes burn with fire, white and red flickering behind a wall of impassable green, as his wand twirls over and over in his hand.

"But besides that, I never knew a position like yours meant you know more about souls then the person who hunted for soul pieces at the tender age of fourteen, and killed their owner at the age of fifteen!" He winks at the redhead, stage whispering to him, saying, "Voldemort didn't really like the whole 'killed by a baby' thing. Had a bit of a grudge, kept coming back 'till my fifth year. Bit of a bother."

He pauses, turning back to Kidd as his eyes glittering in mirth. "Come to think of it, I didn't know that comprehending magic was in your job description at all! Considering how you have none of your own and all."

He spins towards Kidd, his eyes filled with a storm of fire, the flames licking at the wall of green that burned through Kidd, like it was piercing into his soul. "Now, this is a War, you white lined brat. There are no choices. You either participate or you die. You're-
Kidd then pops up his fit ended as he interrupts with, "Kay, gonna have to stop you right there. If this is war you participate or you die, and you have a problem with people messing with the essence of life, why do you care at all? After all your just snuffing it out as opposed to messing with it, and that is so much better? And yes, I do know quite a bit more about souls than you considering how it runs in the family and I am much older than I look. A fisherman may know how a fish moves and how to catch one. However a marine biologist knows what even the tiniest organs functions is. This is the difference between us. Now if you stop being a dismissive and arrogant twit we could have kept the conversation civil, your unbalencedness aside.

Plus if you really knew what I was and believed the words you were saying of course I would know about magic considering my job is to know souls. Also stop trying the whole passive aggresive bit it really is ruined by that baby face of yours. Maybe if you grew a mustache? P.S Stay out of my mind, your lucky I know your type and therefore blocked most of it off. Go in again and it will be unpleasant."

Liz had her jaw wide open as she watched the calm ditrabate between the two dark haired boys. Patti was just clapping in joy at the good show.