View Single Post

Thread: The New Warlock Handbook [3.5, WIP]

1. Top - End - #153
    Ogre in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Default Re: The New Warlock Handbook [3.5, WIP]

I've been lax on fulfilling my intention to detail the homebrew stuff for warlock, My apologies for that, caused by Holiday + increased workload after Holiday.

I've just had my first session Playing my new Warlock: Tarneuril Leafsong who seems to be an Elf (but is actually a changeling) and it was quite fun (I ditched my idea for a shadowgnome warlock). I have talked my GM into allowing a Homebrew Feat chain for Warlocks: Floating Invocation (Least), (Lesser), (Greater), (Dark).

Floating Invocation Feat Chain
    Spoiler
    Show

Floating Invocation (Least)
    Prerequisite: Access to Least Invocations
    Benefit: Choose one of your existing Least Invocations, This is now changeable on a daily basis: once every 24hrs you may change your Floating Invocation to a different Least Invocation. This process takes 1hr and can only be done after getting a good nights sleep.

Floating Invocation (Lesser)
    Prerequisite: Access to Lesser Invocations, Floating Invocation (Least)
    Benefit: Choose one of your existing Lesser Invocations, This is now changeable on a daily basis: once every 24hrs you may change your Floating Invocation to a different Lesser Invocation. This process takes 1hr and can only be done after getting a good nights sleep. You can change any or all of your Floating Invocations during the same time period.

Floating Invocation (Greater)
    Prerequisite: Access to Greater Invocations, Floating Invocation (Lesser)
    Benefit: Choose one of your existing Greater Invocations, This is now changeable on a daily basis: once every 24hrs you may change your Floating Invocation to a different Greater Invocation. This process takes 1hr and can only be done after getting a good nights sleep. You can change any or all of your Floating Invocations during the same time period.

Floating Invocation (Dark)
    Prerequisite: Access to Lesser Invocations, Floating Invocation (Greater)
    Benefit: Choose one of your existing Dark Invocations, This is now changeable on a daily basis: once every 24hrs you may change your Floating Invocation to a different Dark Invocation. This process takes 1hr and can only be done after getting a good nights sleep. You can change any or all of your Floating Invocations during the same time period.
    Last edited by only1doug; 2012-09-10 at 07:57 AM.
    Doug

Currently GMing :
    Moonshae Mysteries IC / OOC / Central Map / west rooms map / east rooms map
    Moonshae Tales IC / OOC / Map
    Map of Area