View Single Post

Thread: The Deepest Song [IC]

1. - Top - End - #54
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: The Deepest Song [IC]

MITCH goes silent his eyes revert into the dull grey of inactivity Searching data for entries associated with 'Sahaguin' and 'She-who-teaches'....please remember to always keep you armor polished keeping up appearences always goes a long way...*insert elevator music*...are you still there? Your search is very valuable to us and we appreciate your holding ...*resume elevator music*...please be aware that though a woodchuck may chuck wood, you should never chuck children...*music*............Search complete; results indicate zero entries regarding query terms, thank you and have a super day! MITCH's eye revert to their normal blue he looks down at Aearhin thoughtfully "Sir if you would be so kind to turn around and hold still, I require information on this Sahaguin and I would like to request a data uplink with you. It would only be a minor incision into your skull with a probe going directly into your hypothalamus; I am told it will only be excrutiating for the duration of the data transfer." He looks oddly hopeful as he makes his request.
    Last edited by Morbis Meh; 2012-09-11 at 08:23 AM.
    Is the proud owner of 7 cookies and 1.5 internets
    Quote Originally Posted by Karoht View Post
    Benny Hill theme, firing terminal velocity zombies via portals, with your wife as backup.
    ... I'm pretty sure you win an internet. Maybe even two internets.

I apologize for my absence, I am still adjusting to the chaos that is graduate school. Know that I am still alive and hopefully can find time to get back to posting.