Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

The 3Gs

Gwynfillion briefly lifted up head and listened, a small smile forming on her face as she thought about Grills. She then glanced back at the sleeping Garion before returning to her book.

Gearstride laughed at his misfortune as she got on all fours. "So naughty Sandy, and I thought I was the perv here, but here you are, getting a winger from having had watched me and Silverpine make out."

"Just relax, eat some cookies, don't force it. You can ask Silverpine how he deals with his, I'm sure he has pointers....snigger."
The mare smiled and patted Sandy on the head. She then glanced at Night Jewel. "Heey....did you collect any more mares? Or was that the last one?" She didn't quite hear Night Jewel's earlier comment of "Who's next?"
Silverpine glanced his own flared wings and cringed a little. "Uhh... yeah... umm... I think we need a private moment for these..." He quickly dragged Sandy out from under the table, wings and all, and into a convenient bush nearby. He propped Sandy the right way up and gave a nervous chuckle. "So, yeah. Umm, you could try dumping cold water over yourself. That always helps... though it won't be helping much if you keep thinking about... yeah." Turned out, Silverpine still managed to retain a vestige of his former reluctance for PDAs, despite Gearstride's best efforts.