Spoiler
Show
On specifying Yuri doesn't draw blood. Yuri is Knox's base, her compass. As sexy or appetising as she may find her blood, she would never, ever drink Yuri's blood. Unless she asked.

As Yuri flinches, Knox bends towards her love; she covers Yuri's mouth with one hand and nurses the wound with the other until she seems relieved before continuing. Such trouble for such a silly thing as a 'ghost', but Knox would not deny Yuri her prize.

Vampires can see in the dark, our presence is offensive to animals (in a way that usually makes them cower when directly confronted, but alerts them to my presence otherwise), I have touch-based manipulation and I look like an ordinary defenceless schoolgirl. Easily done. Knox removes the bandaid on her cheek, slaps herself hard in the face (yelping a bit) to emphasise the beaten-up appearance and, grabbing her top, tears it a little at the top downwards, her frilly black unmentionables poking through the fabric a little bit as a result. She steps out, giving herself a wide berth from the group in case it doesn't work (a good 30 yards or so, and not before giving Yuri a reassuring 'I know what I'm doing' wink) before initiating her plan. Tying her scarf around teh back of her head, covering her hair to better hide her identity, she proceeds in the hopes of not having to face repurcusions even if the suggestion doesn't dull their recollection as it should. Knocking on a wall, she scream as if in pain; slouching as if ravaged, holding her stomach, she quickly kicks out at the chain link fence just before any flash lights of the like should fall upon her, creating the illusion someone just jumped over it. "H-help, please..." she pleads. "H-he, that man was going to..." she makes sure to emphasise her torn clothes and beaten face as they approach.

If the guards make physical contact with her, or come within her reach, she'll use her suggestion powers to tell them to go look for her attacker outside the school for a while, buying them all the time in the world for their search. While the dogs no doubt bark at her, one hard stare from her vampiric eyes should be enough to pacify them to pathetic whimpers (if that doesn't work she'll remove her suppressing contact lens just long enough to use her Really Scary Glowing Red Eyes to ensure it); even if they don't scurry off immediately, at least their attention is solely on her and she made sure teh only other point of interest lies just beyond the fence rather than in the schoolgrounds, in teh hopes they won't search for her friends for even a moment before she can suggest them.