1. - Top - End - #1201
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Relationship Woes and Advice 22: In Which Two Problems Prevent Each Others' Solut

What is it with me? What is it with me and getting involved with girls who don't have time for dating. Every single time I get involved at all with a girl, soon afterwards it's "I don't feel ready," or "I don't have time for dating," or something else. I must have the absolute worst luck. Either that, or I keep getting involved with women who can't simply tell me that they aren't interested in me. Gyah!

EDIT:
    You know what's not helpful? Being told by the guy who has always been practically dripping with girls hanging on him that I just need to wait and something will be sure to happen. Or the guy that found an amazing girl (and had basically everything else in his life handed to him on a damn silver platter) about a year after not being in society at all for 5 years tell me practically the same thing when I've been actively looking for about 4 years now. What would be helpful is friends actually interested and working to help me find someone, but I guess that's too much to expect.
    Last edited by Sholos; 2012-09-13 at 04:13 AM.
    Tali avatar by the talented Thormag.

Save the catgirls!