Noparlpf: Well, think I made myself physically ill today worrying about it. So not exactly beating myself up, but ...
Castaras: We didn't even try talking to her for fear it would make things worse. Just straight to the psych and then to her mom.

Coidzor:
Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
Spoiler
Show

Spoiler
Show
Just to be clear, is this some kind of fad diet or just a euphemism for anorexia malarkey? Because if she's also anorexic, that's probably something that should just get put out there while the rest of this dirty laundry is getting aired, then again, it's plausible that such would get revealed in this brouhaha anyway, but...
Spoiler
Show
It's probably bulimia. And it did.

Spoiler
Show
That's messy, and I don't think you really want to get involved with a woman who burns bridges to avoid potential awkwardness that would be over in, like, 5 minutes of conversation.

Definitely warning signs, yeah.
Spoiler
Show
I really don't think that's would've ended up being 5 minutes of conversation ... But yeah. Still like her. Can't help it. She's funny and beautiful and smart and shares a lot of interests. (Those last two have exceptions in her whole set of issues.)

Spoiler
Show
Just don't rule that option out completely.
Spoiler
Show
Well, it turns out she went to the school psych of her own free will and now her mom's going to get her a professional. So ... That's a plus. She was willing to admit she has a problem.