View Single Post

Thread: Connections & Contentions: Aldhaven Lore

1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Connections & Contentions: Aldhaven Lore

This is a lore and setting summary for a city within an on going Freeform/Sandbox Play by Post I'm running called Connections & Contentions. You may recognize the name Aldhaven from a larger PbP known as Aldhaven: Vicious Betrayals by Rizban. It is the same city, however Connections and Contentions focuses more on the world Aldhaven is in instead of just the city, but the city still is a main cultural hubb, and so has need of elaboration. Rather than put all of it on the current OOC (which already has a bunch in it) I decided it might be a good idea to put this as a seperate thread.

This thread is to mainly provide information on the past and the present of this large city for the use of my characters, but anyone is welcome to comment!

Aldhaven

Quote Originally Posted by TheWombatOfDoom View Post
    Just was informed by Rizban that he'd prefer I not port most information from the wiki in the public forums, since he considers it copyrighted.
    Last edited by TheWombatOfDoom; 2013-06-06 at 01:26 PM.
    Scientific Name: Wombous apocolypticus | Diet: Apocolypse Pie | Cuddly: Yes

World Building Project:
    Magic
    : The Stuff of Sentience | Fate: The Fabric of Physics | Luck: The Basis of Biology

Order of the Stick Projects:
    Annotation of the Comic | Spell Compendium of the Comic | Transcription of the Comic
    Dad-a-chum? Dum-a-chum? Ded-a-chek? Did-a-chick?
    Extended Signature | My DeviantArt
    (you can't take the sky from me)