A Bad Dream:
This notion is rather terrifying, and at the same time something that could happen in a fantasy world. And it made me want to hug poor Brinka.

Fugitive Wizard:
Nice. A bit of characterization for a little side-character; a nice touch.

Six Weeks in Novosibirsk: Day 1:
Well written. A nice look at war as a horror.

I might go back and read more, but for now I would like to leave this here:

Psychology
A Starting Look
Spoiler
Show
Dr. Endarlet sat down for a minute. That was a close one… for a little bit there, she thought that Hale was going to do something horrid, but Emil managed to front in time to stop him. She takes a deep breath and calms herself down…
After a bit of ruffling through the papers on her desk, she gives in and looks at the new transfer. Signs of psychosis, amnesia, false memories… the list of things that could be horribly wrong is… very long. She has stated that she doesn’t want any medication… in fact she is highly opposed to it. She has had some- oh, that is not the right reaction. That is… yeah. No more medication.
She gets to what has been said. Subject was brought in after… an increasingly odd story. Edarlet almost wonders if this girl is messing with psychologists… well, if that’s the case, we’ll get straight to the bottom of it.
The name… Copi? That’s funny. Copi Kate. Obviously a misnomer, perhaps something she gave herself. Bet her original name was Kate someone. Well… we will get to the core of the matter. See what there is to see…

The patient is 5 foot 6, light brown hair, clear blue eyes. She seems idly curious, almost like she takes in everything that’s going on, noticing all the minute details of the room. Her eyes fall upon Dr. Endarlet, and she sees a kind of madness in them.
Endarlet rises from her seat to welcome the patient. “Miss… Kate, is it?”
Copi smiles at the doctor, a sincere but not disarming smile. “Copi, please.”
“Why not Kate?” the doctor asks. This isn’t usually what she does, but she finds deiations from the norm to be helpful on a regular basis.
“I suppose it’s a simple enough name, but it has importance to me. Copi, please.”
“Okay. I am Elizabeth Endarlet, but you can call me Liz.” The doctor and patient shake hands. No noticed qualms about physical contact, this is good.
“Okay. However, I find “Endarlet” to be an interesting name. I may use it on occasion.”
“Very well. Please, sit down.” Copi sits down in the chair in front of the desk, and Liz sits down in her chair. “Now, Copi, do you know why you’re here?”
“Because I’m insane,” Copi replies matter-of-factly. Not “Because you think I’m insane,” the doctor notes.
“We prefer the term ‘ill’,” Replies the doctor, “You think you are ill?”
“No, not at all,” Copi shakes her head slightly. “Illness is a deviation from an internal norm, an implication that a status is abnormal for me. I am insane: a deviation from an external norm, mental instability as defined by the masses. Of course, by that definition everyone is insane, but what matters here is that I am a large enough deviation from the illusory ‘norm’ that I have been noted and given special treatment.”
The doctor makes a quick note of this. How odd. “Do you know why you’re here, exactly? What happened so that people decided you were insane.”
Copi shifts to look out the window. “I said a few things to the wrong, or perhaps right, person. This person took me to another person, who I was perfectly truthful to. Of course, when the truth is more fantastic than any lie could be, you get pegged as insane quite fast.”
“Is the truth that fantastic?” The doctor asks.
Copi turns back to the doctor and smiles. “It is,” She states simply. “The truth is that there is an infinite amount of alternate universes, and that I come from one of the craziest ones. Would you like to hear about it, Doctor? I suspect you might want to start with something a bit less unbelievable, something so that when I tell you about the Nexus, you can wrap your head around it.”
“The Nexus? Is that what this fantastic place is called?”
“It is. Not the most fitting name, but I suspect that no word within human understanding could really be accurate.” Copi leans forward a bit, and steeples her fingers. “It’s not really a nexus, you see. I think of it more… like an artist. Universes collide there, but they don’t really run into each other or blur. Rather, the way they come together forms a unique universe with a distinctive feel, I think. Many individual parts adding together to a whole, which is different from the sources but the influence is obvious if you know where to look. Like a writer forging his own world for his stories.”
“You were in a story?” the doctor asks. This delusion wasn’t particularly uncommon…
“Oh, dear,” Copi leans back and shakes her head. “No, doctor, wrong detail to grab. This is why I recommended we start small. You may need to do some reading before we can get anywhere…”