View Single Post

Thread: MS Paint Adventures 6:12

1. - Top - End - #789
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: MS Paint Adventures 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by Teln View Post
    After two years, the trauma usually has faded significantly. If they were going on and on about it every chance they got, then I'd be worried.
    They gave as much ****s now as they did 15 minutes after the deaths. Dave got over his brothers death after 15 minutes. And so did Rose, and John.

And in fact YES. They should be bloody shellshocked by now. Their minds should be brocken shards of glass by now.

They have seen so much death, so much destruction, so much blood, at such a young age they should be bloody catatonic.

Its really beginning to grind on my nerves. Nobody cares about ANYTHING except for feeling jams, and making out.

John has officially reacted more to Jades and DaveSprites relationship then he has to the death of his father.

It really annoys me when Condences (Or whatever. I don't even care about the next bucketfull of characters dumped out) ancestor LIKES the idea of genocide, of death, of murder, of killing of BILLIONS, the torture of TRILLIONS.

And nobody cares. "But shes their frie- no shes not. Most of them don't like her anyway. But I guess now they do. And as a friend they should react MORE to this. And don't argue that Billions of years made them apathetic cause it hasn't. By this point in their lives they should be ALSO catatonic. A person made for living 20- 1,000,000 years that lives 20 billion years should be apathetic to everything and just laying on the floor twitching.

Thing is, if the characters don't give a **** about anything except for relationships, then I don't give a **** about anything except for relationships. And since I don't give a **** about relationships (Get that planetary story of creation life and death out of my sight! I wan't to see more about who is ****ing who ) , I don't care at all.

Hussie makes such huge and important things happen, but the kids don't act like people. They act like boring robots.

edit:

Actually no! They don't act like robots. They act like Psychopaths. Boring Psychopaths.

double edit: Sorry. Sociopaths.
    Last edited by Scowling Dragon; 2012-09-17 at 06:02 AM.