Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Epic View Post
Wait, the Nostalgia Critic is ending, but ERod still gets to make his awful Blockbuster Buster? Man, there's no justice in the world.

As for the actual special, MAN, THAT WAS AWFUL! SO AWFUL! I haven't been this disappointed in something since Revenge of the Fallen. I feel dumber having watched this thing. It's amazing how a group of people who constantly bash the storylines of others couldn't come together and make something at least decent in terms of plot. Not even the jokes were funny. It was mainly just references. I might as well have watched a Seltzer/Friedberg film, except those are 3 and a half hours long. Oh man, that was so awful!
To be fair Blockbuster Buster only started in 2010, making it to Channel Awesome in August 2011. Plus ERod won't get much further whereas Doug is only just beginning. DEVIL REEL!

What exactly was wrong with the special? I though it was better than Suburban Knights and Kickassia.

Although I doubt they will make a special as spectacular, what with Doug branching out and Spoony gone. Linkara, NChick and Film Brain can't hold it up on their own and Phelous and Lupa just can't cut it. Think of TBF as the end of an era.