1. - Top - End - #172
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [FwM] Bridle Shores 90210-Mlp without the Kiddy Thread XIII

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    "Wha...what're you-" A fit of coughing overtook the engineer as he clutched at his throat. When it had subsided, he was shaking his head at the sniper in disbelief. "M'not a vampony...an' I...I would never...urkk...do that...*cough* ever...why d'you...gkkk...think that?" His voice was hoarse, and he could hardly talk above a low whisper.

(Rainbow can respond, but I'll be waiting for others in this scene to react before continuing)
    (A short response. Waiting for Zephyr, Miss M, and the rest to react.)

Rainbow's voice was low and still angry. "Oh yeah. Then why'd you do it?"

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Grubbs tongue lolled out like a content puppy. "That feel betta'....it was botherins."
    =====================
    The ninja finally woke up. Her head throbbed. Ninja endurance was notoriously poor even when lone. "where am I? What kind of bonds are this?"

"Miss Rainbow, I advise that you calm your t**s. You're beau Sandy is a good fellow and MORTAL. He is no vampony. He loves you."
    She said sternly, not in the mood for this nonsense. She wanted the wangst to be saved for afterward.
    "My t**s are extremely calm, Miss." explains the enraged mare. A whiskey bottle pops open and is quarterway guzzled. Some pony better get her superior officers quick before some pony else gets hurt. "I'll believe it when he says it. And tells me why. You can't play with a mare's emotions."
    Last edited by Orzel; 2012-09-18 at 08:54 AM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Rarity fan and Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris