1. - Top - End - #177
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: [FwM] Bridle Shores 90210-Mlp without the Kiddy Thread XIII

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Grubbs tongue lolled out like a content puppy. "That feel betta'....it was botherins."
    "I bet it was. Not the most comfortable arrangement."

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    The ninja finally woke up. Her head throbbed. Ninja endurance was notoriously poor even when lone. "where am I? What kind of bonds are this?"
    "You're in PONY HELL! MWA HA HA HA HA HAAAAA!

Ahem.

But no, seriously, welcome to the Cirrus. And congratulations! You must've reeeeally ticked somepony off to get here."

"My t**s are extremely calm, Miss." explains the enraged mare. A whiskey bottle pops open and is quarterway guzzled. Some pony better get her superior officers quick before some pony else gets hurt. "I'll believe it when he says it. And tells me why. You can't play with a mare's emotions."

"Miss Rainbow, I advise that you calm your t**s. You're beau Sandy is a good fellow and MORTAL. He is no vampony. He loves you."
    She said sternly, not in the mood for this nonsense. She wanted the wangst to be saved for afterward.
    "And you can't force a stallion's. If you're expecting perfect understanding of eachother's psyche, go out with a clone of yourself. But you know what? Get a grip. That's a world-class coltfriend you've got right there, and it's high time you realized that." Daniel, for his part, much like M, has had quite enough of this BS, and starts thinking up some rhymes in case something goes down.

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    And the pair walked into the last one. Silverpine blinked at the sudden change of mood in the room... and the sight of a whiskey bottle in Rainbow's hoof. He quickly whipped the bottle away and glanced at each of the ponies in the room in turn. "Okay, what the hay is goin' on here? You guys can't be fighting the five minutes we left you alone... right?"
    "Oh yes they can."
    Last edited by Kelvin360; 2012-09-18 at 11:32 AM.
    "D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win."
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elvish Evoker, as depicted to the left

Currently Running: Fortune's Favor