Spoiler
Show
You find weapons of all varieties: swords, halberds, axes, and more exotic weapons you haven't seen before, such as short poles that broaden at one end only to taper to a point, almost like a spear, but subtly different, and too short. Kannet starts investigating, and clumsily kicks a bowl that was on the floor.

The strange woman glances up, and her eyes fall upon the bowl. They light up momentarily, before shooting back to you. Before you can do anything, you're lifted off the floor and immobilised by Air. You hear a muffled cry and realise the same thing must have happened to Kannet, but it is quickly cut short. You can't even turn your head enough to see if he is alive or not.
"You followed me here? That was brave, but now I want to know who sent you: whoever found two dreamers in this world is very clever I must say, I'd have liked you for my collection." You feel the pressure around your jaw lessen and you are free to speak.

Spoiler
Show
Rolled initiative already. From now on Concentration checks to do things/leave dream.