Thread: Adventures in Sigil - IC - Part III [4E]

1. - Top - End - #599
    Bugbear in the Playground

Oklahoma, where the air elementals carry brooms

Default Re: Adventures in Sigil - IC - Part III [4E]

Karlvan Start of Turn: 79/133HP (Bloodied) 12/15 healing surges
    End of Turn: 64/133HP (Bloodied) 12/15 healing surges
    36 AC, 31 Fort, 25 Ref, 24 Will Net 5 Vulnerability at end of turn

(15 fire damage taken due to pit fiend's aura)

Finding himself distanced from the pit fiend, Karlvan makes the best of the situation by calling over his shoulder to the githyanki arguing with the Archfiend. "What's the matter, sad we be killing yer scaley pet? Not to worry, once 'is pet fiend finishes it off ye can always be selling its head to ol' Brendelbub to make into a flame-breathing trap! Assuming he nay already be owning it!"

And he can't very well wait around to see the reaction to his words because he needs to rush back into the fray. Which he does with a blood-drunk howl that shakes the walls of the arena, continuing his relentless assault on the pit fiend.

Spoiler
    Show
    Intimidate - (1d20+14)[27] on the Githyanki to convince them they are about to lose their dragon.
    Taking a minor action to incite the crowd. Intimidate - (1d20+14)[34] with DC 24 to gain a +2 to hit.

Charging to R5 to attack the pit fiend. Attack - (1d20+24)[41]
    Hit: Damage - (3d8+24)[33] (extra 1d8+2 due to charging with an Avalanche Hammer), target is rattled, slowed, and knocked prone.
    Miss: 6 damage.

Save - (1d20)[17] vs Vulnerability[/roll]

---

Zyrr

"Unhand me!" the succubus yelps, slapping the devil's arm with her free hand. "It's bad enough I'm the one entertainer sent upstairs to 'see what the ruckus is about.'" she complains with appropriate air quotations. "I didn't come up here just so you lessers could put your grubby claws on me. What is going on here!?"
    Last edited by Toric; 2012-09-19 at 09:40 PM.