Spoiler
Show
7: Nale - 11 - 35.48%
VS
Kazumi Kato - 20 - 64.52%

Nale folds like a toilet paper golem again. Tarquin will be so disappointed.

Chief - 24 - 77.42%
VS
Hilgya Firehelm - 7 - 22.58%

Honestly, I thought the first great love of Durkon's life would do a little better. I guess she is pretty old-school.

Shadowdancer - 12 - 38.71%
VS
Flumphs - 19 - 61.29%

Hey, the flumphs succeeded at something. Good for them.

Eugene Greenhilt - 4 - 13.33%
VS
18: Tarquin - 26 - 86.67%

Poor ol' Eugene never stood a chance here.

In light of the recent broken glass/tree conspiracy to take out Rich, the update schedule on this thread has changed to 'at some point after a sufficient number of votes has been reached, and no votes have been submitted in the past few days.' If voter turnout burns out completely (a possibility now that people won't be flocking to the forums as a comic is uploaded), then I'll just put this on hiatus until Rich recovers.

"You know, I had a lot of time while I couldn't speak to think about my life. And more than anything else, I found that I really missed saying just three little words that meant so much to me, personally. SNEAK ATTACK - BITCH!"
3: Haley Starshine
VS
Evisceratus
"Damn it... I was only 10 XP away... from my 2nd level of Commoner."

"As well as the full WBL for an NPC of their level, times two, minus their gladiator equipment and the cost to replace the soldiers that just got eaten.... I calculate that the empire turned a total profit of 66,435 gp on their capture."
Kilkil
VS
Mr. Phil Rodriguez
"I am a very generous lover."

"STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM US!!!"
Inkyrius
VS
Thor
"It's not my fault! She never told me she was a fertility goddess!"

"Death? Destruction? Meaningless carnage? Sounds like my kind of party!"
Samantha
VS
22: Lien
"Because we wanted it to work! Seriously, how many times do I need to go over the, 'Good, not dumb,' thing?"