Thread: Total War: Broken City

1. - Top - End - #924
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Re: Total War: Broken City

To the Blackfists
    Spoiler
    Show
    You see, we can help you take the underdocks. Just like how we didn't move directly against the managers of Fat Tippest, we won't move directly against the UAL. We'll just ask them if we can set up a recruitment station, hire some guards for work else where, hand out some phamplets, change the local non UAL opinion. Because they did say that we just couldn't interfere with the UAL after all, and there are quite a few ways to subvert the area, without subverting them.

The Warden Issue

These are serious charges. Now, the thing is, when there are charges like this, we need to investigate first. Now, we request that both the mercentiles guild and the wardens give us acess to those records, so we vertify those charges. However, if the wardens belive that the Mercintiles guild is guilty of something, we should also invistigate that, to make sure that justice is done, not just justice by 'who has the biggest stick'. And for investigators, I sugesst the Blackfists, The ESBA and one other neutral group. The Reason I sugesst the blackfist is not because they're neutral, but they dislike both parties.
    Last edited by Grimsage Matt; 2012-09-20 at 07:35 AM.
    Power restored for christmass. I'm back!

Spoiler
    Show
    dragonflycave.com/newpay.aspx][/url]