Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
"The circumstances include your kin of faith." Dawnstrider says softly, placing a hoof on his chest and letting his Lay on Hooves healing ability (a unique and obviously paladinish ability) flow down his armor, lighting up plates along the way. "Is there any reason to believe there is a danger here, at present?"
Shining Sword watched him, then nodded. "Ah, yes. You can certainly be trusted. I believe the seal is intact, but you should investigate it and make sure. If necessary, repair it. Now, you and the descendant of Arcane Sand may proceed." With that, the ghost moved aside.

Heh. He bought it. I just hope he doesn't expect me to meddle with that seal of his or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360
"Oh. Um. Well. We should probably go, then. Um....save ammunition for something more dangerous. Right. Anyways." She stands there awkwardly for several moments before attempting to proceed forward.
"All right, then! See ya around, ratties!" Blades headed down the tunnel.

"Kind of a lot of confusion goin' on in this place, isn't there! Have ya got an idea of what ya'll do down here? 'Cause these things can get kind of mixed up."