View Single Post

Thread: High School RPG: A Maid RPG Variant.

1. - Top - End - #294
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Default Re: High School RPG: A Maid RPG Variant.

Amaya confidently strode towards Yoru, reaching into her bag to have her implements ready; she had hoped to be able to talk it out with the specter, but it seemed like that would bot be possible. However, upon crossing into Yoru's territory she found herself unsure; having no idea how a creature powerful enough to generate a territory like this could have gone without notice, especially of they'd been next to her. Her talismans hadn't even reacted.

Her eyes widened in shock as her eyes fell upon the ancient blade; a thousand questions filling her mind. She had to be careful, this was no routine case and if the blade was as old as it felt everyone was in danger. However one thing didn't make sense to her was Yoru herself. The feelings she was breething in was no different than any other spirit consumed by their lower soul; yet she had seemed just fine earlier that afternoon.

Had she missed something? Had something happened to her between now and then? Had she just gotten complacent since her awakening? Could she have stopped this from happening to Yoru? Perhaps she should have been guarding her rather than passing it off as a minor haunting. Maybe she should have researched Yoru herself rather than satisfying herself with Yoru's answers. Most importantly, where had Tori gotten a sword that old and why did she have it now?

Regardless of the truth Amaya owed Yoru a debt for her indiscretion, and she would do her part. "Yoru-san, can you hear me?" she inquired, worry clear in her voice.

Spoiler
    Show

Skill check to see if the territory has any note worthy properties besides looking trippy:(1d6)[4]x3=

Skill check to identify the sword or find out any information she can get from it's magical aura: (1d6)[1]x3=

Affection check to get through to Sakura: (1d6)[6]x3=
    Last edited by Regalus; 2012-09-23 at 10:50 PM.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

Hug me, you know you want to.