Quote Originally Posted by Psyren View Post
Well, that wasn't hard. Squad goal completed twice.

First game was all Asari, Gold Ghost. Two adepts (I was one), a Justicar and a Vanguard. I was reminded very keenly of Benezia's quote "have you ever faced an Asari Commando unit before?" Clearly Cerberus hadn't, because we tore through them like tissue. I almost felt sorry for the Illusive Man; Phantoms have to be expensive to make.

Then a little later was all-Krogan(!!!), Gold, . Two battlemasters, a sentinel, and my soldier. This one was Geth on Vancouver. I was reminded, quite forcibly, how freaking tough Krogan are; It takes 3 rockets to drop my shields instead of one, and 6 prime bolts. (Hunters however are still far too lethal. I was amazed at how easily they cut through my defenses when every other unit may as well have been flicking rubber bands.) The stunlock potential geth have is a big problem though. But we made it, full extraction.
Asari never seem to work for me. Perhaps it's the lack of cohesion? Having four Asari means that at any point in time, an enemy is hit by 3 stasis bubbles >.<

Krogan though... Man. Especially since every Krogan has a shield power, almost doubling the capability of any shield boost they have. Plus rage. Although yes that damn chain stun is a pain in the hump.