Oh hey! Judgements! (sorry for the lateness of these)

Old Landscape:
Spoiler
Show
TechWarrior:
Spoiler
Show
A post-apocalyptic madman, stumbling through the burnt remnants of a forest... I like it. Your imagery was fantastic, and you hit just the right pitch of nostalgia. Well done.

SaintRidley:
Spoiler
Show
I absolutely love the staggered rhyme scheme here. It's an aesthetically pleasing play with language that you executed quite well. Also, the repeated phrases between stanzas were a nice touch, adding an even greater feeling of connectedness throughout the poem. Again: great work.

Verdict:
Spoiler
Show
Oh, you had to go and make this difficult for me, didn't you? ...I have to go with SaintRidley, by a microfraction.

Fake Seclusion:
Spoiler
Show
Garwain:
Spoiler
Show
Seclusion as a function of insanity - very nice. While I like the description of the madman, the poem overall seems somewhat... scattered. I'm not sure how to explain it, but the structure seems to have been hastily and somewhat sloppily built. Sorry if I'm being mean.

The Grimmace:
Spoiler
Show
Insanity as a function of seclusion - very nice. I like the structure, I like the themes, I like the titling... Actually, I can't think of anything I don't like about this poem. Very well done.

Verdict:
Spoiler
Show
The Grimmace.