1. - Top - End - #78
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Fairy Tail II: Second Generation Thread Slayers

Quote Originally Posted by INoKnowNames View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Well yeah, the Magic Mages would think like that. I'm thinking more about who has to clean up after all the guilds. 'cause this certainly won't go down easy.

You got your Dragon Slayers with their massive property damage, you've got guild leaders being murdered, you've got your innocent little cat dudes being blown up.... the local police force probably can't even touch anyone without the entire squad getting taken down with minimal effort. Especially since half of these crimes are being committed by the strongest gang in existance...

That's actually a good way to put it: you've got a bunch of Super Powered Gang Babies. Who's gonna even remotely keep them in line?
    Oh? wasn't the point of Jellal hiding his identity to keep it secret from Magic Council Army? you know, the people who arrest rouge mages? you know, the magic police force. the people who fight mages. because they are mages too. and they can fight mages. cause they are, you know, mages trained to fight mages.

Assuming the bastard is actually dead I doubt he would actually be convicted of anything for lashing out at someone who just murdered his friend right in front of him, especially if this is a feudal society.
    He killed a cat. Talking cat, but still a cat. Yes it wasn't nice but in response Sting killed a man. And not an ordinary man - a leader of strongest guild in Fiore - so he was somehow influential. Killed in a town full of Rune Knights - a magic police force. No, I don't think he will be able to escape it in any legal way.
    Last edited by Cen; 2012-09-24 at 09:44 AM.