So, I've got a request for the pictures of the bunkers in the bunker graveyard (as we call it) in Denmark, which we visited during our trip to Germany this summer. I've also snuck a picture from the bunker museum we visited earlier that day into the lot:

Spoiler
Show
First the picture from the bunker museum, taken from one of the shell rooms for the huge German coastal gun that once stood there. I just love how it looks like littlest brother has been stuffed into the artillery shell:

Me and my brothers comparing rocks we found on the beach:

In case you ever feel like taking the order to dig in a bit too seriously:

Authentic German grafitti. At least, that's what I like to think (although I see no reason to believe otherwise:

I'm still haven't figured out what way mum is connected to the Matrix, but there has to be some connection, right? Also, that bunker to the right is interesting. It's the same as the one in the picture with me and my brothers, and between those doors is just a straight tunnel open to both sides, with doors leading into a few side rooms. The interesting part is that in a small room behind one of those rooms, it was so dark that despite it being only ~140 cm wide, I could hide from and scare littlest brother as he entered, whereafter I then managed to jump past him as he tried to exact revenge upon me without him even managing to touch me:

I actually walked down there to inspect how it looked beyond the corner. There's a small hatch to the side through which great amounts of water was pouring in with each wave, and the waves themselves made a magnificent sound in those crammed compartments. The water was uncomfortably cold, however:

Me playing with a little insect I found among the sand:

A good overview of a part of the beach:

The bunkers had a lot of differing sizes. Here's one of the smallest and largest in the same picture:

Quote Originally Posted by ThiagoMartell View Post

But but I just posted some pictures
Don't read too much into it, the number of comments is a poor gauge of an image's worth. Sometimes, people just feel like talking about something else, or nothing all, or just space out for a few days, and the conversation moves on.

The first image I ever posted here got three comments (which still is pretty good, I gather). I posted it in the Random Banter thread a bit later for some reason or another (I think we were talking about fleece jackets, and I was wearing one in the picture), and they wouldn't talk about anything else for two pages! ()

Also, I think people actually are more prone to comment on a picture if it's taken in an interesting surrounding, or has an interesting story, or just is plain silly/weird in overall.

Also, when you only post pictures with several people in them, it kind of helps if you point out who's you in them so that we won't have to search through all images for the common divisor (i.e. the only person who's represented in all of them). This is especially important for those who post for the first time, but even regulars should do it every now and then to help any newcomers. After all, it's kind of hard to compliment you for your good looks if we don't know who you are in the pictures.