View Single Post

Thread: [Nexus] Delmah Phor

1. - Top - End - #303
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Delmah Phor

[Xar'Cha Palace-with Magtok]

Really? First goblins, now stuck-up little 'matrons' who are up past their bedtime? Inala has had enough. She puts on her bast fake smile and looks at Elvanriina.

"Excuse me. You are a little young so let me explain two things. One: You wait your turn. And second you do not insult a guest's clothing so blatantly." She turns back to Magtok, smiling apologetically.

"I apologize sir. Not all Matrons are as...demanding."
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    [Xar'Cha Palace-with Sorn]

Asim walks back toward Sorn, but a figure catches his eye and he nearly does a double take.

No...No it couldn't be him.

Asim had heard rumors of the figure. The darker ones were intense even for the Drow. A disgraced figure by even his own family...the wizard shudders, and keeps his eyes focused on Sorn. When he gets near his side, Asim manages to speak in an even tone.

"What a party so far. Good food, decent ambiance, psychotic child matrons and..." Asim looks over his shoulder to make sure no one can over hear. "Is that Sszinyon?"
    Last edited by Inigo Montoya; 2012-09-24 at 10:55 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quotes:
    Quote Originally Posted by Haruki-kun View Post
    Wikipedia NEVER had me busy for a whole day the way TV Tropes did. If Wikipedia is a Time Killer, TV Tropes is a Time Genocider.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerd-o-rama View Post
    If you squint really hard, this is the plot of the Command & Conquer: Red Alert series.
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis97
    Is the entirety of WoD made up of small decrepid ghost towns?

Inigo Montoya avatar by Serpentine.