Ram Revolution

TO: Council (PM)
Spoiler
Show

For close to half a year now, my people have been pacifying the Pits. Removing hideouts, major gang locations, and convincing the people that for the first time in YEARS, they can live without fear. The gangs are on the run, nearly eliminated, and have few areas of safety left. Were we to withdraw, they would immediately start undoing everything my people have done. When we returned, there would be new gangs, new hideouts, and once again, people wouldn't talk about them, because we ABANDONED them to the gangs - again! You wish to quickly kill a man so that he cannot run and hide again, right James? Well I have the same mission, except there are HUNDREDS of men who would disappear into thin air and continue to ruin the lives of people. Besides, If I recall correctly, our forces haven't exactly been doing anything against the MU, only their Librarian ally. If your forces are worthless, what does it matter if you have a company or a battalion, other than that the second option lets the MU kill more of our citizens before we figure out how to destroy them."