Quote Originally Posted by ThiagoMartell View Post

But but I just posted some pictures
*hugs*
If you're the one I think you are, then you are rather handsome.

Brazilian people almost all look exotic to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
So, I've got a request for the pictures of the bunkers in the bunker graveyard (as we call it) in Denmark, which we visited during our trip to Germany this summer. I've also snuck a picture from the bunker museum we visited earlier that day into the lot:
They're only what, about 70 years old? - but something about them seems ineffably alien and ancient. They have weathered beautifully. I would go bananas exploring them.

I wonder how long that concrete can survive its exposure to brine and wind? I'd love to see that site in 100 more years.

Quote Originally Posted by Serpentine View Post
Wow Teddy, those are so weird (in the older sense of the word). You probably already said, but what's the story behind them?

I found a way-cool photo of my parents back in their uni days.
Spoiler
Show
Why yes, my parents were cooler than you. Thanks for noticing.
The reason I found that photo is because all the family hard-copy photo albums are at my mum's, where I'm staying now. I was talking to her about scanning them into my computer so we have electronic copies of a bunch of them.
So. Who wants to see baby-Serpy pictures?
Your dad is smoking hot

Quote Originally Posted by MoonCat View Post
Teddy, those are /awesome/. Pictures of my bunkers aren't very interesting form the outside, and it's too dark inside, so you'll just have to come over here.
Did you used to play MUSH games, out of curiosity? That's the only other venue I've seen people put /emphasis/ on words with slashes like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Serpentine View Post
Picture dump time! Again! I know how much you guys love these!
I do love them! I do!

Your nature gallery is titillating. It amazes me how mountains can be so different -- Bald Mountain is an entirely different kind of rock and biome than the mountains I visited in August. Also, your family is cute. :3

Thank you also for the bird service. Those kookaburras especially look like they badly need kisses on their fluff. All of them are just begging to be cuddled, really.