1. - Top - End - #19
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: A Spiral of Shadow and Light, Part 3 [IC]

Wing

"War. Of course, what else would it be. You'd think the dead would have better things to do with eternity than obsess over swelling their ranks. It's a little sad really."

As Wing shakes his head condescendingly a pigeon flutters into the wrecked building, and following Nightsky's example sheds their feathers and beak for a human form.

"I thought you should know, there's an old man from Matashi walking the streets asking after a fellow named Wince; I feel safe in presuming it is the same one that was aiding Humble Jian. He's currently on the Ivory Road, and doesn't appear to share our 'advantages'."

"Well that's convenient. I'll go and make sure he doesn't get killed talking to the wrong person before the others return. Is there anywhere in the city you'd recommend going, or staying away from?"

Regardless of Nightsky's answer, Wing will leave with a respectful nod to the pair and head out to intercept the man. When he finds Arda he'll approach from the front, hands apart to show he's not armed, and greet him with politely.

"Afternoon, you're the man who's lost his Wince, yes?"
    Last edited by Kobold-Bard; 2012-09-25 at 12:34 PM.
    Piratebold-Bard by Elder Tsofu | Backer #121 of the Giantitp Kickstarter | My homebrew
    Quote Originally Posted by OverlordJ View Post
    New law: Obey me or you'll be crushed by a MOUNTAIN.