Quote Originally Posted by Gnorman
1. I will think on it. I'd rather not have full casters get pets in addition to the toys they already get.
I can certainly see that. The point at which pets are a problem is when they are comparable to the fighters without making the caster burn combat actions on them.

2. Lesser Planar Binding is definitely out, being a 5th level spell, and even Lesser Planar Ally is a window to abuse. For the record, Lesser Planar Ally was originally the demonologist's capstone, but I removed because you just shouldn't be able to capture and bargain with a succubus in E6. Perhaps as a ritual spell.
Yeah, a ritual spell is the right place for that, although both of those are kinda ritual spells written up as though they were normal spells. Really all they need to make them rituals is a creepy requirement or two, some extra participants, and a casting time of an hour or two.

5. I gave brawlers Faster than the Naked Eye at level 5 because Haste is on the table at that point.
It's available, but only for red mages and wayfarers. It's not going to be on every table, and I'd be pretty unhappy if my one new ability at level 5 was totally useless until 6.

While a lot of feats are in need of a powerup, I'm not sure the Races of War style feats are the right way to go about it for this project. A lot of the stuff Frank and K talk about in their writeup doesn't apply to E6 at all (only 7 feats ever), while some other stuff is even more important than in 20-level Tome games (nearly all characters are going to be played while between levels 3 and 5, so your first two feats need to define your character in that range). I'd kill off all the stupid feat taxes (every archer needs to take Point Blank Shot at level 1) and either remove or buff dodge, weapon focus, and the like.