1. - Top - End - #246
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

Default Re: [DnD4E] Snowbody's Keep on the Shadowfell (IC)

Mertes
    The goliath grow frustated against the enemies, but still keep bulding up his rage for the time he'll face an worthy opponent. Instead, he walk right into the enemy group forcing his way on the other side to be between them all. As he walk by, he swing Life-Ender with all his might at one of the kobolds. The weapon live up to its name as it cut the monster nearly in half, sending it flying over the edge down to the floor bellow.

Bolstered by the enemies blood and not too worried about the weaklings, the goliath ignore the weak one beside him and go for the skull thrower enemy. Once close enough, he exert himself and charge in axe leading the way. As the weapon hit, the goliath keep his momentum, beheading the small creature as he pass by, and keep running forward toward the next one further onto the ledge yelling like a mad man. Once he arrive up to the kobold, Life-Ender simply end the poor creature futur as it cut his left arm.

Spoiler
    Show
    Minor : Sustain endurance, roll done in OOC.... 10 VS DC 10 (start resisting)
    Standard : Pressing strike, Shift 2 to O11 (can pass throught enemies squares), Attack Minion 8, (1D20+8)[15] VS AC, (1D12+4)[16] damages and push goblin to P10 (mostly for the show )
    Move : Move to I11 (Provoke Oas, but I resist 5 to all damage still... so no real risk of damage)
    Free : Action point
    Standard : Charge minion 9 at E8 using Howling strike (+1 (Charge)), (1D20+9)[26] VS AC, (1D12+4)[5] + (1D6)[3] damages.
    Free Action : Swift Charge Minion at C5 using Howling strike (+1 (Charge)), (1D20+9)[22] VS AC, (1D12+4)[7] + (1D6)[6] damages.
    End of turn : REsist 5 all damage ends.

Note that If I crit I might use rampage if a creature is still alive beside me instead of the Swift charge).
    Note 2 : I win 4 THP if I kill a creature (hopefully I will)

Mertes Status
    Spoiler
    Show
    HP :...23/39...TEMP HP :...4
    Surge Value :...9
    Surge left/surge per day :...5/12
    AC:...17 ...FORT:...17 ... REF:...14 ...WILL:...14 ...
    Main Hand : Life-ender (Battleaxe)
    Off Hand : Life-ender (Battleaxe)
    Encounter count : 2
    Powers :
    Howling Strike
    Pressing Strike

Action point (0/2)Second Wind
    Resurgent Strike
    Oath of enmity
    Stone Endurance
    Swift Charge
    Iron Wolf Charge
    Nomad's Rush

Tyrant's Rage
    Items powers:

Consumables :

Effects from Mertes :
    Sustain Endurance

Effects on Mertes :
    Wrenched Arms: -2 to any attack or skill check involving use of his arms, unless he sustained endurance via a minor action earlier in the turn, or uses an AP during the turn. If he stops sustaining, DC 10 is necessary to resume.

Items Carried/Owned :

Spoiler
    Show
    Hide armor
    Backpack
    Bedroll
    Flint and steel
    Beltpouch
    Sunrod (1)
    Rations (10 days)
    50' hempen rope
    Waterskin
    Greataxe (named Life-Ender)
    Javelin (4/4)
    Dagger
    Waterskin With Deputy commissioning papers inside.
    Rager Belt (Magical)
    Gnome Daggers (2/2)

Wealth :
    Spoiler
    Show
    1 GP
    5 SP

Group Wealth :
    Spoiler
    Show
    Agrid Daggers
    Mertes Owe 65 GP to the group (disease treatment).
    9 GP
    53 SP
    50 GP (From Padraig)
    Paper giving 500GP credit in Winterhaven (From Padraig)

XP : 1156
    Last edited by Dekkah; 2012-09-26 at 01:35 PM.