Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
Interesting. That's the first time I've seen you actually threaten someone.

Also:

BLOW THEM ALL UP!!! MWUHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA!

That was necessary though I don't know why.
Like I always say, give the ponies what they want.
Well, as long as what they want is orbital friendship bombardment, anyway.

Spoiler
Show

And big finish
Spoiler
Show

Quote Originally Posted by Balmas View Post
Ponythread RP: Friendship: the escalation
Spoiler
Show
Actually, I'm rather partial to "Stronger than the foundations of the earth." It has a nice ring to it, don't you think?

See? His fault. Not mine.

You should know better than to just eat anything here, anyway.

...Fine.

Thank you.

As for you, Boffie,

I suppose thanks are in order.
My Little Roleplay: Dang It, Hasbro, This Is What Happens When You Make Us Wait For Pony
Spoiler
Show
So, you're not experiencing any sudden urges to conquer the world? No uncontrollable desires to make reality bend to your whim? No overwhelming meglomania?
YES! I'VE FINALLY DONE IT! THE RETROVIRUS WORKS! SOON, PONIES EVERYWHERE WILL KNOW THE COMBINED JOYS OF MAGIC, FLIGHT, AND...WHATEVER EARTH PONIES HAVE! LET PHASE TWO OF TESTING COMMENCE!

Wait, "phase two"?

Yes, now that the retrovirus has been perfected, it needs to be tested on a large, diverse population to ensure that soci-URK!

*telekinetically throttling Boffinspark* I SWEAR, IF YOU TRY RELEASING THAT STUFF IN CANTERLOT AGAIN...

*gasp*...no...not *urk*...Canterlot...*is dropped to the ground* Of course I wouldn't perform this test in Canterlot.

Good, for a second there I thought...

Canterlot is simply doesn't have the percentage populations of pegasui and earth ponies that this test requires. And besides, its far too large to make observation of the test results feasible. No, the community my ninjas will release the retrovirus in needs to be small enough that I can ensure near-total coverage, needs to have a good mix of pegasui, unicorns, and earth ponies, and needs to have a population well accustomed to unsual occurences.

Wait, you're not seriously saying...

Once Sugarcube Corner's flour and sugar stores have been dosed with retrovirus spores, it will only be a matter of time befor-URK!

*resumes throttling Boffinspark*

Quote Originally Posted by Pokonic View Post
"Looks at post"

"Glances to other ponythreaders"

"Jumps ship"
Heh, if Lix starts blowing things up, I might decide to get involved myself.

*spittake*
*spittake*
*ook*
Gentlecolts, might I suggest we start backing away very slowly.

In case anypony is wondering, check the religion section of the race in my homebrew signature.