Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
My persona is powerful enough to be mistaken for a goddess. I get by with it by not engaging in fights. Thus I don't like it when people espouse philosophies that offend her/me enough that I CANNOT stand aside.
Sounds like maybe a bit of righteous fire every once in a while wouldn't be the worst thing. I'm sure you could have incinerated everything around Soras without permanently killing him to make a point.

Oh and I'm not there anymore anyway. *teleports away*

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
Not too many games played (largely because of the aforementioned tendancy to win); largely, it's just a combination of being extremely well optimised for the tactics used (due to our high-tech, long range missiles and Gate drive), and, in the rules, being high tech enough to be extremely dangerous without being phenominally costly, like say, the Shardan.

(Again, it should be noted that AccAtt doesn't really have "special rules" per se for fleets, just a series of common weapon systems of varying tech levels, though only some of which a given race's tech tree will have access to. (The Aotrs is one of the very few races that has non-typical technology1; one unique weapon system in the Drain Cannons, but they're only mounted on one Midnight-D Dreadnought which doesn't come out much, and it's even then not a weapon that does the damage.))

1In the rules, that is, which don't distinguish meanignfully between lazers, partical lasers, coldbeams or disruptors, say, only only broadly between different types of FTL (considering only the relative speed and function (e.g. teleport (us, technically, the SSA warp-drive or the Rift Collective), portal (standard hyperdrive) or "straight-line" (e.g. the Galactic Empire).)
Sounds like the issue, if there is an issue, is that every unit in the Aotrs spacefleet is, for its cost, extremely good at its role. That kind of army is nearly impossible to beat save by a fluke of extreme luck on one side or another. I suppose if I were to try it, it would be by concealing as much information about my own forces as possible. After all, one can't deploy the right tools for the job if one does not know the job first.