Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
"Oh yes, I do know. Much more than you do. I know not simply what she is. I was her. And now I stand before you, a paladin, a defender of light. I was given a chance, and now the fate of the world is no longer to chance at my hooves. But because of your decisions, Starfire, because you did not bother to see, our fates now hang again in the balance." With conscious effort, he pushes that last bit of fury to the surface, and his armor flashes fully golden and glowing.

"You have failed in your duty as a paladin, Starfire. Because of your thoughtlessness, you have endangered the world more than you know. I offer you but one chance to redeem yourself: Follow into the fire and face your mistake, or lay here as a spirit for eternity to consider what you have wrought.

Decide quickly, for I move now to clean up your mess."
True to his word, Dawnstrider begins moving further, deeper.
"WHAT?"

Night Jewel smirked. "Well, looks like you wouldn't make as good a paladin as a petty thief would."

"Is there... Is anyone still on my side? Are they all as treacherous? I cannot trust anyone!" Starfire started to glow more brightly as her rage grew.

"Time to go have a look at your prisoner, anyway. Ta-ta!" With that, Night Jewel trotted ahead with Dawnstrider. Starfire attempted to blast them with magic, but missed, and soon they were out of her sight.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360
"Oh! Um. Hi. Err...

What decision should we have made, exactly?"
"I don't quite remember, but it involved her somehow..." Blades thought back a bit.

"So? What have you decided? You did make your choice quicker than I expected, if you're back so soon."